Independent stone
Espero que este post te encontre bem.
Deixo, hoje, uma miscelania das músicas do momento.
Dedicadas à minha Piek =D
Ela, que um dia vai ser uma senhora muito independente e nunca uma pedra no caminho!
But I will never be your stepping stone
Take it all or leave me alone
I will never be your stepping stone
Im standing upright on my own
Take it all or leave me alone
I will never be your stepping stone
Im standing upright on my own
She got her own thing
That's why I love her
Miss independent
Won't you come and spend a little time
That's why I love her
Miss independent
Won't you come and spend a little time

2 Comments:
LLOOOOLLLL só minha jan@
AMO.T :$
But I will never be your stepping stone
Take it all or leave me alone
I will never be your stepping stone
Im standing upright on my own
O quantu gostei @ mesmo(L)
Enviar um comentário
<< Home